5 Things to Leave in 2017
- Feeling stuck by decisions that you have the power to make
- Inactivity caused by not having a solid plan of action
- Living in closed off worlds and not realizing how small the world is and how big of an influence you can make
- Having anxiety over “big” things, instead make the big decisions with assertiveness and confidence
- Tricky Excuses. The hard to spot excuses that undermine the promises you make to yourself
5 Things to Keep from 2017
- Exercise, even if it feels like no progress is being made, keep at it, it’s always worth it.
- Finding your groove: keep discovering the things that are intrinsically you. New clothes, new music, new work methods. Keep searching for your “signature style”
- The “I can make it work” attitude. Whether its having to walk 5 miles to make a meeting, bike in the snow, or work a few crazy hours.
- Appreciation for nature. Take those hour long walks to simply appreciate miracle of life
- Ability to find gratitude in everything. For some reason this sounds underwhelming, but it’s still been the biggest positive influence
Share It With The World